Starting and growing a business is a lot of hard work, and many important things must be done before you get the ball rolling. It can be overwhelming when you first start (especially when you are filing all the state and federal paperwork), but it becomes even more overwhelming once that is all done and the business is set to go. That’s why most people get very confused about where to go next! The advertising and promotion of your new business is mandatory if you want it to succeed. In the event that you are starting your business with no clients, then make sure you not only have some extra money saved up to support yourself until business starts to grow, but that you also have money set aside for spreading the word via different ads and promos.
Here are some blog posts that discuss some of the things you need to know and do when launching your first start up company:
- Top Ten Tips for Starting a Business in 2010 – Some top tips to consider when starting a business on the heels of a rough economy.
- Guides to Starting a Business – Guide to starting a business, startup tips, and new business ideas.
- Top 5 Tips for Starting a Business – Follow these step-by-step strategies to launch a business you love.
- 77 Business Tips For An Online Entrepreneur – The following tips are actual experiences of an online entrepreneur, broken down in several areas: projects, strategy, team, money and partnerships.
- Tips for Startup Companies – Excellent tips for your new startup company, including 3 good reasons to start your own business.
- Fifteen Hyper-Practical Tips on Starting Your Own Company – A short list of hyper-practical tips on starting and running your own company. These are rubber-meets-road recommendations intended to help you avoid wasting time on very basic topics.
- Tips for Starting a Business After Age 50 – Starting a business can be a natural step for midlife career professionals, who often can leverage two or three decades’ worth of expertise and contacts to get established.
- Five Tips When Starting a Business at Home – Five great tips to help you along the way while starting your home business.
- Start Your Own Small Business – Wouldn’t it be great to be able to quit your job, be your own boss and earn a paycheck from the comfort of your own home?
- How to Start a Home-Based Business – Some brief articles to help business support services owners, but many of the principles apply to other small and home-based businesses too.
- Six Steps to Starting Your Own Business – Follow these tips to increase your odds of success when starting out and starting up.
- Resources for Starting Your Business – Some great ideas, tips, and advice to help you get your business up and running.
- 25 Tips On Starting A Business From Scratch – The top 25 essential steps to building a business from the ground floor up.
- Starting a Home Business – This isn’t about choosing a home business, this is about running YOUR home business! There are many great tips here.
- 8 Tips for Starting Your Biz while Working Full-Time – Moonlighting tips that may help you start your company while maintaining a steady job.
- Top Tips for Starting Your Online Business – Starting an online company is no cakewalk. Just like any other business, there are a few important things to consider when starting your online business.
- Ten Tips for New Small Businesses – Suggestions to help get your business off to a smooth start and keep it going for the long haul.
- Tips for Starting a New Business – Advice about organization and the planning process that goes hand in hand with your company.
- Steps to Starting Your New Business – Some excellent advice and great links to help you out with your new business.
- Streetwise Tips on Starting a Home Based Business – One last collection of excellent tips to help you get a better grasp of working from home and its advantages.
So there you have it: 20 blogs with the power to help you become an entrepreneur! What are your main concerns with making your business ideas into realities? Do you have additional tips or tricks that will help others achieve their dreams? Share your ideas with other aspiring entrepreneurs and leave a comment below. Thanks for reading the Quality Logo Products blog, and have an excellent day!