20 Branding Tips for Small Businesses and Individuals
What steps are you taking to brand your personal name or company name in an unforgettable way? Get smart about branding and you’ll swiftly be on track to make your brand a household name! For your reading pleasure (and to give you the fuel you need to kick some competitor butt), here is a nice collection of posts and articles that offer sizzling tips, motivating advice, and invaluable insights into brand building. Put some of these brand strategies into practice and you’ll get plenty of the help you need. Any individual or business looking to create and build upon a brand will be able to unravel some useful tidbits from this list!
- 6 Personal Branding Tips – “Be your own superhero!” Branding tips from one blogger’s perspective, definitely some good tips in here.
- 5 Tips for Better B2B Branding – Branding on a B2C level isn’t the only important thing – don’t forget about B2B branding!
- Personal Branding for Web Designers – Are you a creative type? This post shows you how to market yourself creatively as well!
- 16 Personal Branding Tips for Young Nonprofit Professionals – 16 great articles on how to build your own personal brand and further your nonprofit career.
- 7 Personal Branding Tips from Bob Ross – We can all learn from Bob Ross! Find out how he developed his personal brand and how we can paint our own by following his lead.
- 4 Easy Personal Branding Tips – Don’t you want to learn how to “become your own brand”? You should!
- 6 Tips for Better Branding Using Avatars – Your avatar should be a representation of your brand – are you taking the appropriate steps to make this happen?
- Effective Website Branding Tips – If your website doesn’t impress people, then your product won’t either. Learn to turn your site into a branding tool as well.
- Expert Advice for Small Business Branding Strategy – How to master competitive differentiation when it comes to branding your company.
- 10 Branding and Marketing Tips For Any Website – 10 fundamental but instrumental tips that you need to incorporate into your website!
- 30 Days of Online Branding Advice from Seesmic’s Loic Le Meur – A great video series on branding from one of the industry leaders that’s targeted toward “anyone who would like to learn from scratch how to make the best from social networking and building their brand.”
- The Art of Branding – Guy Kawasaki discusses the art of branding, including how to speak “non-jargonese.”
- How Chris Hughes Helped Launch Facebook and the Barack Obama Campaign – Branding advice from the shapers of the Obama brand!
- Startup & Branding Advice – Here is a nice collection of posts on business branding for all businesses to follow.
- Business Advice & Personal Branding – More branding tips and advice, summarized from another post that it links to.
- Guide to Developing a Business Brand – How to combine branding and marketing into one successful strategy.
- Small Business Offline Branding Strategies – This post deals with offline branding strategies to support your online marketing initiatives.
- Branding Advice from Hawaii Five-O – Branding advice inspired by a TV series? Seems funny, but some good tips here for sure.
- Branding: The Basics – A nice step-by-step guide on branding techniques and strategies.
- 8 Unusual Animals of Web Branding – A fun post discussing different animals we encounter while using the web…and they are all known brands online.
Do you have more cutting-edge strategies for this list? Are you outraged because we didn’t include your favorite website or post on branding? Comment away and tell our readers all about it!
Bob writes and blogs for Quality Logo Products whenever he has the time. He's an avid list maker, as indicated by his topic choices, and he prides himself in his knowledge of current events.