20 More Posts with Excellent Offline Promo Tips
Everyone knows how important it is to promote your business or organization, and one thing to keep in mind is that both online and offline promotions are equally important. Even if you are a company that does 95% of your business on the web, offline promotion strategies can still help generate leads and bring attention and traffic to your website. There are many companies out there that think just one or the other will work and help your company grow, but that is wrong: A combination of both can do so much more!
Here are 20 posts that discuss offline promotion, why it’s important, how you can tackle both online and offline promotion so you can work on dominating your niche:
- Design Masterz | Top 10 Offline Promotion Tips – Even if you have a website and you’ve optimized online, you still have a lot to do with offline promotion!
- InfoServe Media | Offline Promo Tips and Strategies – Traditional promotion methods can be used to promote a business online, but are they the most cost-effective options? This post is great for smaller businesses on a budget.
- RAMMS Multimedia Solutions | Offline Promotion Guide – Online businesses don’t have to be strictly promoted on the internet! This guide explains how to effectively use offline methods of marketing.
- SiteProNews | Offline Promotion Matters Too – A paperless office is fine, but don’t forget that potential customers live and breathe offline. Find out how to reach them at the source!
- ScribeFire | Offline Blog Promotion Techniques – Have you ever considered promoting your blog offline? You should: doing so can be extremely beneficial to your business.
- Freelance Directory | 60+ Unique Ideas for Marketing Your Business Offline & Locally – Online promotion is especially crucial to freelancers. This post shows how to walk the walk and talk the talk in order to get your name out there.
- WildTips.com | 10 Tips for Offline Blog Promotion – Ten tips that can help your blog get recognition – from bumper stickers to public speaking events.
- Freelance Folder | 6 Simple Ways to Promote Your Online Business Offline – Do you struggle with promoting your online company? These resources would all jive well with your existing online promotion tactics!
- ShoutMeLoud.com | 3 Ways to Promote Your Blogging Business Offline – Blog promotion is a science, and this post covers valuable info to make the process easier to understand.
- Kanaga Siva | Offline Promotion Tips That Can Jumpstart Your New Online Business – Offline promotion is so much more than distributing flyers (although that is an important step!). Read about flyers and 8 other offline promo techniques in this post.
- Barrett Web Services | 10 More Ways to Promote Your Website – There are so many ways to promote your website or web business; here are some more tips regarding both online and offline promotion.
- Quick Online Tips | 10 Useful Offline Blog Promotion Tips – This article has 10 more creative offline promotion tips for you – including how to “get friendly with journalists”!
- GeoLAND.org | Offline Promotion Of Your Website – Have you considered classified ads as an offline promotion method? This post explains why classified advertisements are worth your while.
- MarketingFind Inc. | Marketing Promotional Tools and Techniques – A comprehensive list of creative offline and online promo strategies like good content and trade shows.
- Technshare | 12 More Ways to Promote Your Blog Offline – This article includes advice about offline promo tactics that could also help you establish credibility in your field.
- Blogstorm | 5 Killer Ways to Promote Offline – Five MASSIVELY creative examples of effective offline promotion – including the use of a streaker to get the message across!
- ArtPromote | Offline Web Site Promotion – Offline promotion ideas that are relatively inexpensive, effective, and easy to implement.
- eWorkshop Courses Site | 16 Tips for Offline Marketing – A detailed list of resources for your online business; you’ll discover new ways to promote yourself offline.
- Small Business Newz | 6 Places to Leave Your Stamp OFFline – This post mentions cost-effective options that will get your name out there and noticed.
- LindsayNeedsCoffee.com | Offline Advertising for Websites – Trial and error will be necessary in offline promotion, but this article can help you find a good balance.
Have you found that offline promotion works best for you, or are you more of an online promoter? Or perhaps you use a combination of both? Leave a comment and share your thoughts! Thanks for reading the Quality Logo Products blog!
Bob writes and blogs for Quality Logo Products whenever he has the time. He's an avid list maker, as indicated by his topic choices, and he prides himself in his knowledge of current events.