Branding is vital for any company, especially with the amount of competition most businesses have. A catchy, creative logo for your company can help you stand out and be remembered over your competitors, so spending the time or money on a high-quality eye-candy of a logo is well worth it! When you think of some of the largest brands in the world, you always remember what their logo looks like, these logos are forever branded in your head and tied to that company, and naturally people buy the more well known and memorable companies’ products.
Here are 20 blog posts discussing this as well as understanding and creating top of mind awareness.
- Ready To Be Rich | How To Come Up With A Good Business Logo – Once you name your company you then need to create a good logo. This is an area many people don’t place much importance on, but a quality logo can do amazing things for your company’s branding strategies!
- Business 2 Community | Why Is a Logo So Important to Your Business? – Appeal to your target demographic and embrace your originality. This post dives deep into words of wisdom for designing a unique logo.
- Arfa Mirza on Dzinepress | Logo – Its Elements and Inevitable Importance for Your Business – “A logo is a magical symbol that represents your company and provides the kind of image no other attribute of the business can provide.” Find out why in this excellent blog post!
- Inkbot Design | Why Are Logos Important for Advertising? – Logos can help your relate to your customers and make all future advertising endeavors easier according to this informative post.
- Professional Logo Net | Archive of Posts on Logos, Design, and Branding – A collection of posts all about logos and why they are extremely important for all businesses.
- Jacob Cass on Webdesigner Depot | How NOT to Design a Logo – A post from Jacob Cass (pro logo designer in charge of Just Creative Design blog) that explains exactly what a logo is and what you should always avoid when creating one for your business.
- Chris Spooner on VectorTuts | 20 Weird Logos That Work (and Why They Do) – This post showcases some interesting, weird, and memorable logos and the reasons why they work so well.
- Jacob Cass on Just Creative Design | Branding, Identity & Logo Design Explained – An excellent post explaining the difference between brand, identity, and a logo and how all three work together to build a business.
- David Trahan on Personal Branding Blog | Personal Brands Can Have Logos Too – A post about personal brands and why logos are even important when it comes to building your personal brand.
- Lee Ka Hoong on MyBlog2Day.com | Branding Your Blog With Brandable Logo Design – A post about the difficulty of turning your blog into a brand and how a good logo can help.
- Are You Missing the 5 Design Principles Needed for Successful Branding?
- SB Morse on Code Interactive | What Makes a Great Logo – Why a logo must follow basic design principles, represent the company, and be unique. Also displays numerous examples of good logos and bad logos and why they’re labeled as such.
- Chron | Importance of Logos in Business – Learn the importance of using a logo in marketing and different design principles for the best quality.
- Ray Smith on Logo Design and Branding | The Definition of Good Logo Creation – This post asks important questions that will get you thinking about the most beneficial aspects of logo design for your business.
- Ben Johnson on Famous Bloggers | 5 After Effects of a Low-Quality Logo Design on Start-ups – This honest post discusses 5 possible negative outcomes for businesses with bad or poor-quality logos.
- Entrepreneur | How to Create a Logo – Do you doubt your logo’s power to be recognized? Don’t – just make sure you consider all of the factors mentioned in this post before you begin!
- Project Jumpstart: Driving it Home | Logos and Brands – How is a logo like a branding iron and how is branding like using that branding iron on an animal? Read this detailed post to find out.
- Versa Creations Marketing & Advertising Blog | Why is Logo Design That Important? – This post shares a fascinating example of a questionable logo and the responses it received from 2 kids who saw it for the first time.
- BBC News | How Important is it for a Company to have a Great Logo? – You’ll hear from some professionals on how a good logo works and why it’s worth taking the time to develop a memorable design.
- Vukan Karadzic on Top7Business | Top 7 Tips on What Makes a Good Logo? – Vukan Karadzic (logo designer at E Logo Design) offers valuable input about good logos and their characteristics.
A good logo won’t single handedly brand your business, but it will help build customers’ recognition of your business. Plus, it’s tough to advertise or order promotional products if you don’t have an interesting company logo!