A good logo that stands out will be remembered, and it can bring a lot to any business, whether it is a home-based business or a large corporation. Getting your logo seen and remembered helps build new business, credibility, and helps develop your overall brand. Your logo should never be taken lightly, because one day it may be what people recognize your company by. Logos and company slogans are great for promo product giveaways and this is a proven and highly successful way to get noticed. Here are 25 of the top blogs we could find that discuss logo design and the importance of a good logo.
- Logo Designer Blog – Logo Designer Blog is a blog focused purely on branding, logo & identity design. The blog is full of great discussions and excellent resources.
- Corporate Logos Blog – A great blog about corporate logos and also other great posts on branding, design, and growing your business on and offline.
- Graphic Design Blog – A great blog that covers the whole spectrum of graphic design and serves as a great resource for any design skills.
- The Logo Factor – A logo design blog for designers and clients alike with lots of industry news, design tips, opinions and free downloads.
- Little Box of Ideas Blog – Another great and inspirational logo design blog with more great resources, advice, tips, and freebies.
- Abduzeedo – More graphic design inspiration and tutorials, and much more.
- Logolitic – Logo design inspiration including all kinds of tutorials, beautiful logos, and other graphic design resources.
- Design Your Way – Design Your Way represents a big tutorial and inspirational resource.
- 30 Logo Design Tutorials – A great collection of tutorials on different styles of logos.
- PixelLogo – PixelLogo offers business & company logo design, corporate logo design, custom logo design, logo templates and 3D logos.
- Logo Pond – A place to fish for ideas and inspiration for your logo projects.
- LogoYes – Logo Design – Do It Yourself Professional Logo Design.
- Chris Creamers Sports Logos – A virtual museum of sports logos and uniforms, currently 12770 on display for your viewing pleasure.
- Logo Lounge – LogoLounge has become an indispensable tool for logo research, discussion, inspiration, reference and an online portfolio for the international who’s who in the corporate identity design community.
- All Free Logo – Download Free Logos, Read Logo Design Articles and Submit Logos.
- Logo Blog – Logo Blog is dedicated to being the web’s premiere resource for logo design.
Logo Design Tutorials
- 60+ Beautiful Logo Design Tutorials And Resources – Here you will find a plethora of logo design tutorials etc.
- 70 More Logo Design Resources – Another top notch collection of logo design tutorials and resources.
- How to Make an Awesome Logo – A helpful post about creating a great logo – the webmaster, Gary Simon, also has a great tutorial on the site.
- 27 Useful Logo Design Tutorials and Tips – More great logo design tutorial resources for DIY designers.
- Logo Design Tips, Tutorials, and Resources – And yet even more excellent tips, resources, and advice for creating a nice logo.
- 30 Creative Illustrator Logo Design Techniques and Tutorials – Here are 30 more resources for you to use on your quest to create the perfect logo.
- 25 Creative Web 2.0 Logo Design Tutorials – Web 2.0 logo design tutorial resources.
- Making a Badass WordPress Logo – How to make a killer logo! This uses the WP logo as an example but it can be altered to fit whatever you want it to.
- Creating a Stylish Yet Techie Business Logo – Need a nice tech-looking business logo? Here is a great tutorial to assist you.
Which one of these logo design blogs or logo design tutorials did you find most helpful, and why? We can’t stress the importance of a well-designed logo enough, not only for your company’s branding power but also for your promotional products. Once you have a logo that’s fit for a king, be sure to check out Quality Logo Products and select the perfect promo items! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. You can reach us by phone at (866) 312-5646 or by email at email@example.com.