Free Promotional Products Giveaway in Honor of National Bubba Day!
**This promotion ended in 2011. Information about our 2012 National Bubba Day promotion is coming soon!**
While the QLP Blog Squad has been keeping you up-to-date on the latest trends in promotional marketing and breaking news on advertising campaigns, I’ve been working on a secret project of my own…
NATIONAL BUBBA DAY!
As a matter of fact, I’ve been able to convince the QLP staffers to let me have a WHOLE WEEK of Bubba-related contests and stress ball giveaways. And I want you to join me!
Would you like a free Bubba of your very own?
How about 10% off your next order?
How about $150 worth of FREE promotional products?
Here’s what you need to do.
How to get 10% OFF YOUR ORDER
1) If you place an order on National Bubba Day (That’s Thursday, June 2nd) with the coupon code BUBBA, you’ll get 10% OFF YOUR ORDER! The maximum discount is $200 and all of the other usual coupon code rules apply here**.
Unlike SOME companies, this offer is NOT restricted to new customers only. Absolutely EVERYONE can use this coupon code!
Remember, this code is ONLY good on Thursday, June 2nd, and the coupon code is BUBBA.
How to get a FREE BUBBA STRESS BALL and enter to win $150 in FREE promotional products
2) Visit our Facebook page or our Twitter account and answer this question as a comment or @mention:
If you had $150 to spend on promotional products, how would you spend it?
Here are a few ideas to get those juices flowing: Would you use it for wedding favors? How about a political campaign? How about your business, your religious institution, a local school, personal use, non-profits, or sports team? The answers can be as long as you like, and we’d love to hear your ideas!
Everyone who tweets or posts a response from May 31, 2011 until June 3rd, 2011 (6:00 PM CST) will receive a FREE BUBBA! That’s every single person! So tell your spouse, your coworkers, your mailman – spread the word about Bubba and get a free little me! And when you get me, Tweet or Facebook me a picture of you holding me up and send it my way. I’ve always loved traveling!
3) Whoever gives the BEST answers to “If you had $150 to spend on promotional products, how would you spend it?” by JUNE 3RD (6:00 PM CST) wins!
1st Place: $150.00 worth of promotional products at Quality Logo Products (1 Winner)
2nd Place: $75.00 worth of promotional products at Quality Logo Products (2 Winners)
3rd Place: $25.00 worth of promotional products at Quality Logo Products (4 Winners)
Just consider it a little Bubba Day gift from you to me.
Hurry up and enter before it’s too late!
Here’s a recap:
- Answer the above question (If you had $150 to spend on promotional products, how would you spend it?) in the form of a @mention on the Quality Logo Products Twitter account or a post on our Facebook wall to get a FREE BUBBA! This will automatically put you in the running for for a chance to win anywhere from $25 to $150 in FREE promotional products. Everyone wins! It’s like being on Oprah, but way cuter!
- Use coupon code BUBBA for 10% off an order placed on National Bubba Day: Thursday, June 2nd. (**Maximum $200 discount, see below for full details.**)
- Remember, everyone who submits a response will automatically receive a FREE Bubba Stress Ball as a token of our appreciation for participating.
Thanks for helping me celebrate my big day, and give Quality Logo Products a call at (866) 312-5646 if you have any questions!
Keep it yellow and expand your brand,
**Restrictions: Coupon has a maximum discount of $200. One coupon per customer. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or offer. New orders only. Order must be placed online to qualify. No cash value. Excludes super sale items and products marked as closeout.
Bubba is the Quality Logo Products mascot. He may have started out as "just a stress ball," but he's come a long way since the company's launch in 2003. Bubba has been immortalized in numerous vector artwork designs for internal and external promotions, and you can see him change outfits on the Quality Logo Products homepage whenever a holiday rolls around. Oh, and he thinks pants are for the birds. You can connect with Bubba on Google+