Quality Logo Products on Film: 5 of our Zaniest Product Videos
There’s a whole lot going on at Quality Logo Products.
In addition to our website updates, our media team is growing like crazy. What started with Joe shooting a quick video in between writing blogs has grown to a three person operation that churns out product videos and pictures like a very well-oiled machine.
We’re pretty proud of these videos. And just in case you haven’t been combing our product pages, we thought we’d share a couple of them with you. Keep your eyes peeled, because a couple members from the blog squad also make some appearances.
If gorgeous click action pens and/or unending puns about Superman strike your fancy, then you’re bound to love the video for the Krypton Pen. I’m not sure whether it was just my turn for a video, or I’ve just been branded the biggest nerd in the office, but either way, I had a great time filming it.
Not all of our videos could make the list, but there are plenty of gems in the rest.
- The Eco-Friendly Non Woven Tote Bag to see Joe’s affinity for one of our best-selling tote bags.
- The Basketball Stress Ball for Alex’s uncanny similarity to a basketball announcer.
- The Tri-Band Pen in which Jana teaches us how to count to three and save money.
- The Varsity Tumbler if only for the Photoshopped tumblers in the chimpanzee exhibit.
- The Luminesque Pen because Joe makes up a whole bunch of words and that’s funny.
Have you seen any of our product videos? Which one is your favorite? Have I slighted a video that should’ve made the list?
Mandy is proud to be a part of QLP’s content team. A self-professed nerd, her interests include video games, sitcoms, superhero movies, iPods and iPhones but never Macs, and shockingly, writing. Her claims to fame are: owning over forty pairs of Chuck Taylor All Stars, offering spot-on coffee advice, and knowing an unbelievable amount of Disney Princess facts. You can connect with Mandy on Google+