Top-Selling Promotional Products of November 2011
Are you anxious to find out which promotional products performed well in November? You should be. This is an outstanding place to get a few ideas for your next promotion!
Let’s start with #10 and work our way up, shall we?
10. Small Football Stress Reliever — No real surprise here, seeing as how we’re in the midst of the NFL season. These foam footballs have been personalized for company outings, high schools, and even for fantasy football leagues! Sports fans love ‘em and they’re a blast to toss around at the office.
9. Metallic Viper Pen — Always popular with the ladies and gentlemen, this in-demand click pen is as stylish as it is affordable. Who could resist the bold, metallic colors in contrast with the bright silver trim? We dare you to resist snagging this sleek promo item out of a pen cup!
8. Collapsible Koozie Can Cooler — Can koozies aren’t limited to summer picnics or barbecues (people drink from cans no matter what the weather’s like outside). We think the rainbow of available colors plays a big part in this giveaway item’s popularity! Whether you want to give a long-lasting gift at holiday parties or at your best friend’s wedding, these durable can insulators have your back.
7. Mood Stadium Cup (17 0z) — Color-changing promo products never cease to fascinate people: myself included. Let’s be honest…we’d all have a blast pouring ice-cold beverages into these mood cups just to watch the colors change before our eyes. And clearly, November’s customers share the same fascination!
6. Eco-Friendly Non Woven Tote Bag (Small) — ‘Tis the season for reusable tote bags! More and more companies are making these totes available to customers in stores, but you don’t have to run a supermarket to use them to their fullest potential. Our colorful little polypropylene bags make an impact anywhere from industry conventions to fundraisers — and they’re well under a buck a piece to boot.
5. Promotional Stadium Cups (16 oz) — Although they don’t change colors like their mood cup counterparts, there’s much to be said about these 16-ounce plastic cups. They hold up well as an everyday drinking cup but they’d also kick butt as a desktop accessory for pens, pencils, or paperclips. Plus, these customizable stadium cups come in 17 different shades to coordinate with any color scheme!
4. Bic Clic Stic Pen — These bad boys never disappoint. If you need a reliable click-action pen with an array of mix-and-match colors, then this is it! Bic Clic Stic Pens have hundreds of possible color combos to make logos stand out like the dickens. And did I mention they’re one of the most inexpensive promotional pens on our site?
3. Cinch-Up Backpack (Drawstring) — You may have seen a few of these drawstring backpacks on high school or college campuses and wished you had one of your own. We don’t blame you. Cinch-up bags are steadily climbing the charts regardless of the season, so this may be the promo item for you if you’re into timeless giveaways!
2. Round Stress Reliever — Although we have thousands of stress balls on our site, sometimes simple is better. These round stress balls fit into hands like a dream! You can throw them, smash them, or (of course) squeeze them to get through stressful days. Check out the bright, candy-colored hues you can choose from…
[DRUM ROLL, PLEASE…]
1. Alpine Aluminum Water Bottle (25 oz) — Metal water bottles are where it’s at! They’re lightweight but strong AND they’re bold as can be. The generous imprint area offers a prime canvas for your brand’s insignia, so no worries there. These aluminum water bottles are on sale for a wicked price through the rest of 2011, so grab them now if your interest is piqued!
Wasn’t that fun? There’s nothing quite like discovering the “winners” in a top ten list.
Stay tuned for next month, when we’ll highlight some of the best selling promotional products of 2011!
If you have questions about any of the top-sellers you see here (or if you want to know more about any of our products) then we’re waiting to hear from you. Call us at (866) 312-5646, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat with a skilled QLP team member, or get in touch with us on Facebook or Twitter. Responding to our blogs is also a good way to reach us!
What’s your favorite best-selling promotional item? Did any of these giveaways surprise you? If you could snag any of the goodies on this top ten list, which would it be?