Win $500 in Promo Products for Your Wizard World Chicago 2014 Booth!
Attention comic book creators, publishers, and retailers!
Are you an artist, writer, or small business owner who’s going to have a booth or a table at Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2014*? Do you want people to stop by and see what you’re selling instead of running straight to Autograph Alley? Then Quality Logo Products has the contest for you: the first-ever Promo Products Save the Day Giveaway!
Here at QLP, a few of us are comic book fans, and we go to conventions. We know how hard it is to get even the most diehard fan’s attention at these things.
So we’d like to help by giving YOU
a whole bunch of promotional products from QLP’s site
to use at your booth that weekend! We’re giving away three prizes
- A first-place prize of $500 in credit toward any order of promo products on QLP’s site
- A second-place prize of $250 in credit toward any order of promo products on QLP’s site
- A third-place prize, also of $250 in credit toward any order of promo products on QLP’s site, because the boss is feeling generous
In addition, any entrants who don’t place in the top three will receive a coupon code for $20 off any $200 QLP order. It’s a pretty good deal!
So how do you enter the Promo Products Save the Day Giveaway?
- Come up with a really amazing, super-creative idea for how you’d use any of QLP’s products. Whether you want to give away freebies to bring people close to your table, upsell your booth’s wares with some added-value items, or resell our products with your brand on them to earn extra cash, let us know how you would put the stuff we sell to goofy, beautiful, attention-getting use. Go nuts!
- Tell us your idea in one of three ways:
- Give us some time to judge the entries! The contest begins 12:01 a.m. Central Time on Monday, June 16, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Monday, July 7, 2014. We aim to notify entrants of the results via e-mail on or by July 18, 2014.
That’s it! The three entries that our staff deems most creative will get a whole bunch of credits to make their promotional products dreams come true, or something. Well, they’ll at least get to bring their ideas to life, and isn’t that what working in comics is all about, if not the back-breaking hours spent at a computer desk or drafting table?
Of course, there’s some fine print. You can read all the official rules and details here
, but here are the big things we think you should know:
- Winners have to be accepted as exhibitors Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2014. We will be checking to make sure that you have an actual space and not that you just wanted a bunch of sweet pencils to have at home.
- The Promo Products Save the Day Giveaway is open only to Wizard World Chicago Comic Con exhibitors that are small businesses and creators. We’re defining that as any company that has fewer than 500 employees and less than $2 million dollars in annual revenue. This means that we want to hear from you, Artist Alley occupants and small comic publishers and retailers! Marvel and DC? We like your stuff, but… sorry. (However, if you do work for one of the big two but have your own table, you’re still good, as long as your annual income is under $2 million. Yeah, I know, I can hear my buddies in the comic industry chuckling, too.)
- If you’re one of the top three winners, a few of us from QLP will visit you during the show to take pictures of your excellent promo products at your table. We also plan on interviewing you for a future post here on the QLP blog. We won’t bother you too long, we promise, but you have to be okay with us sharing the interview and the pictures on our social media accounts.
Make sense? Got any questions? You can always e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your questions in the comment below.
Otherwise, you’ll have three weeks starting on Monday, June 16, 2014 to send us your best ideas for promoting your Wizard World Chicago appearance with promotional items. So get to it, and happy creating!
*The official sponsor of the Promo Products Save the Day Giveaway is Quality Logo Products, Inc. Wizard, Wizard World, and the Wizard World Chicago Comic Con are NOT affiliated with this contest and are NOT official sponsors.