A funny business name is a memorable way to set your company apart from the competition.
Business names can say a lot about companies and their services or products. If a business name is memorable in some way, people will remember it and recognize it; this could cause them to tell their friends and potentially start a chain of conversation about your company. Think about the prospective clients you could generate to give yourself a solid client base!
Some of the best business names are also the most humorous because they tend to stick in people's minds for a long time. These businesses have certainly created brand impressions for themselves through the years! Here are ten of the funniest:
1. Curl Up and Dye is a hair salon. There are several hair salons in the United States with the same name. It's doubtful that employees of the salon want their customers to expire; they want people to remember the name of the salon, buy hair services, and have a chuckle.
2. Dyno-Mite Hooker Towing is a towing service based out of Brooklyn, New York. The company tows cars, motorcycles, and trucks. Of course, hooker refers to the tool on the truck used to tow cars. This intended double-entendre is certainly memorable.
3. A Pane in the Glass is a window-cleaning business in California. It strikes a chord with people because most can agree that cleaning windows can be a pain in the...well, you know.
4. Fu King Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant in Lake City, Florida. The name is unintentionally profane, and people can’t help but grin when they see the sign. Wouldn't you?
5. Wok and Roll is another Chinese restaurant that cannot be overlooked. There are many different locations of this establishment, including Washington DC and Cambridge.
6. Just Bead It is a bead store in Arapahoe County, Colorado. The connection between beads and Michael Jackson music must be a hit, because there are several locations in New Jersey as well!
7. Little Miss Muffin is a bakery in Chicago, Illinois. Little Miss Muffet may have sat on her tuffet eating her curds and whey, but she perhaps she would have been happier eating muffins instead!
8. Hung Far Low is a Chinese restaurant in Portland, Oregon. The restaurant has received positive reviews by local patrons for its food and drinks. During an interview, one happy customer stated that he had “loved Hung Far Low, long time!”
9. Know Knew Books is a bookstore in Palo Alto, California. This clever play on words conveys that there are "no new books", as well as implies past and present knowledge.
10. Pizza My Heart is a pizzeria in California whose romantic name suggests that it sells a little more than pepperoni pies. Customers can indulge in a at any one of 16 locations stretching from Santa Cruz to San Mateo.
|Article By Bubba|
Bubba is the Quality Logo Products mascot. He may have started out as "just a stress ball," but he's come a long way since the company's launch in 2003. Bubba has been immortalized in numerous vector artwork designs for internal and external promotions, and you can see him change outfits on the Quality Logo Products homepage whenever a holiday rolls around. Oh, and he thinks pants are for the birds. You can connect with Bubba on Google+.
The 10 Best Slogans and Taglines of All Time
Top 10 Advertising Jingles
Top 10 Promotional Products Your Customers Won't Stop Talking About
Top 10 Riskiest Businesses to Start
Top 10 Worst Business Names
The 10 Commandments of Branding
Top 10 Funniest Business Names
Top 10 Promotional Products
10 Promotional Products That Are Sure to Fail
The 20 Weirdest Promotional Products Ever
Top 50 Gadgets of All Time
Ten Most Overlooked Types of Advertising Media
10 Places You Do Not Want To Be Caught Advertising