Bookmark managers are great for anyone who uses multiple computers and USB devices on a weekly basis. This includes students and professionals. Moving from one computer to another means losing favorite links, bookmarked sites, and pages that you may want to visit later. That’s frustrating, but using one of the following bookmark managers solves the problem.
· Blue Smiley Organizer: users setup their favorite links, to-do lists, and organize a calendar on a server
· Book Max: manages bookmarks with online folders and gives visit statistics for those sites
· Delicious Bookmarks: instant online access to bookmarks regardless of which computer is used
· Fox Marks: allows Firefox users to access and manage their bookmarks and instantly update them
· GMarks: a Google based program that organizes bookmarks and arranges them in a toolbar format.
· ikeepbookmarks: organizes bookmarks based on user preferences and allows anytime access
· Later This: lets users bookmark sites and return to visit those pages at a later date
· LinkaGoGo: organizes favorites and informs users when a site has been dormant for a while
· Link Commander: searches for similar links based on bookmarks and removes duplicate links
· My HQ: organizes bookmarks into easy-to-read lists that are accessible from any computer
· Netvouz: organizes bookmarks by letting the users tag the links as they add them to their directory
· Online Bookmark Manager: lets users organize bookmarks into an online directory with similar links grouped together in categories
· Save Your Links: saves favorite links and bookmarks and allows access to them via internet
· Site Jot: organizes and manages bookmarks by placing them in different categories within a directory
· Speed Dial: organizes bookmarks based on the personal preference of the user, with different colors and fonts available
Most bookmark managers organize saved web sites onto an online directory. Users can customize their choices by organizing pages into different folders and setting up information about those pages. It’s an excellent way to manage bookmarks and make sure that favorite and interesting sites aren’t lost.
|Article By Bubba|
Bubba is the Quality Logo Products mascot. He may have started out as "just a stress ball," but he's come a long way since the company's launch in 2003. Bubba has been immortalized in numerous vector artwork designs for internal and external promotions, and you can see him change outfits on the Quality Logo Products homepage whenever a holiday rolls around. Oh, and he thinks pants are for the birds. You can connect with Bubba on Google+.
How to Properly Wash Your Favorite Baseball Cap
How to Properly Use a Ruler
How to Properly Use a Tape Measure
Rip It Up!
Rubber Stamping Techniques
The Best Sites to Help You Manage Your Bookmarks
How to Remove Stickers Without Leaving All That Sticky Residue Behind
How to Collect Postcards
How to Measure and/or Determine Your Hat Size