Do you know how many paper bags you'll use to carry your lunch to work? Thousands.* And where do the bulk of them end up? In landfills. Sure, we all tell ourselves that the things will biodegrade, but we also know that fifty-year-old newspapers get pulled out of landfills with the print still legible, so that's a slow process, at best. And even if you recycle the bags or, who knows, burn them, trees still had to be cut down to make them in the first place.
And how well does that paper bag hold your lunch? Get it even a little wet and the thing falls apart. It does nothing to keep hot food hot or cold food cold. If you're packing any utensils, they'll probably tear through the paper. The thing doesn't even have a handle. You can do better.
The Malibu Lunch Cooler Bag from Quality Logo Products features:
- 210D polyester, available in your choice of several solid colors
- an elastic mesh front catch pocket
- a top flap with Velcro closure
- PEVA (PolyEthylene Vinyl Acetate) lining
- black non-woven stitched piping finish
- a 5" gusset
- a web handle
- your business logo or advertising slogan prominently displayed
The Malibu Lunch Cooler Bag makes a great gift for clients, co-workers, vendors, and anyone else in your business circle. It also makes a great promotional giveaway at conventions, trade shows, product demonstrations, and other events. Order yours today.
* If you're carrying lunch to work five days a week, for fifty-two weeks, minus two weeks for vacation and another two weeks for holidays and sick days, that's two-hundred and forty paper bags a year. Multiply that number over thirty years and you've got seven-thousand two-hundred paper bags. What can I say, I like math!