If your business is trying to encourage environmental awareness, what better way to do it than to encourage your co-workers to get back to nature? Maybe you'll sponsor a day-long hiking trip to promote team-building. Maybe you'll encourage your co-workers to start walking or bicycling to the office to reduce their carbon footprint. At the least, you'll want to promote recycling through example. Why not hand out backpacks whose design reflects your own attitudes?
The Madison Backpack from Quality Logo Products is made from 74% upcycled material (such as inner tubes) and features
* an ample main compartment
* a front flap with Velcro and buckle closures (for extra security)
* a zippered front pocket with valve-stem zipper pull
* a sleeve that can fit a 13" laptop computer
* 3 internal pockets
* 3 pen slots
* durable shoulder straps (made from automobile seat belts)
* your business logo or message prominently displayed
Whether hiking through the woods or navigating a more urban jungle, the Madison Backpack makes the perfect petite commuter backpack. Order yours today.