25 Posts on Why a Good Logo is Essential to Your Business
Having a good logo is extremely important to your business and to the branding of your company’s name, but it is also important to help attract new customers. When people see an eye-catching logo on advertisements or promotional products, it will stand out. Plus, many times people will remember seeing a cool logo for a company that provides what they need, which is even better because you would probably be the one they contact first (and it’s all because of that great design)!
Here are 25 informative blog posts that discuss the importance of a good logo to a growing company:
1.What Your Logo Says About You – Advice about creating a logo to reflect your brand identity.
2. What Makes a Good Logo? – More advice to create a great logo to enhance your company’s image.
3. What NOT to Do When Creating Your Logo Design – Why a good logo is important and what not to do when creating yours.
4. Why Your Company Needs a Professional-Looking Logo – Having a good logo is about more than just making a good first impression.
5. Logo – Its Elements and Inevitable Importance for Your Business – A logo is a magical symbol that represents your company and provides the kind of image no other attribute of the business can provide.
6. 8 Essential Elements to a Comprehensive Brand Identity – You are only a few sites into our list, but you probably can guess what is #1 in this post!
7. Professional Logo Design: What Makes a Great Logo? – Your logo should convey something essential about your business’ identity. The design should reflect your business’ personality, its attitude, its sense of style, professionalism or fun.
8. Establish Your Business’ Identity – Creating your business and brand identity, another area where your logo is essential.Advertising is Essential – Another crucial aspect of marketing is to have professional-looking presentation tools. These are things like logos, business cards, folders, websites and booklets that describe your products.
9. What’s Missing in Your Logo? – Analyze your Logo and see if it is only liked by you or by everyone.
10. Is A Good Logo Important? – Most people don’t realize how important a good logo is and how valuable it can be to their online business.
11. How to Get the Perfect Logo for Your Blog – Do you have a unique logo? Is it compelling and memorable? If you put it on a page along with 100+ icons gathered from your usual hangouts, will its thumbnail stick out? Does it represent you, your business, your niche, or whatever you blog for.
12. Essential Steps to Designing a Great Logo – What constitutes a good logo design? Here’s a question that has been asked over and over again throughout the world of “creatives” and designers alike. Frankly, there is no one right answer here.
13. The Importance of Understanding Company Logo Implementation – Branding identity and a strong company logo is an essential piece of the marketing puzzle, but finding and using the right company logo is often misunderstood and even implemented poorly or incorrectly.
14. Importance of the Custom Company Logo Design – First impression is made by logo or its absence. To know the importance of a logo just answer one question: “How many big, leading and famous companies don’t have logos?”
15. The Importance of Brand Identity and Logo Design for Small Businesses – A logo represents a company – it defines its identity – its purpose. It is an integral part of a company’s brand strategy.
16. Industrial Branding: The Importance of Logo Design – A well crafted logo communicates immediate brand recognition, inspires trust, admiration, loyalty, and an implied superiority
17. The Importance of Logo Design and Online Branding – “Your logo is a visual cornerstone of a company’s brand. Your company’s identity is visually expressed through its logo, which, along your company’s name’, is one of the main things that makes your business memorable. Think of eBay, Google, and Yahoo. Each one of these companies has a distinctive logo that a large percentage of people would be able to describe without seeing.”
18. The Anatomy of a Logo – While it may be difficult to pin down what it is that makes a great logo there certainly are some common characteristics that all great logos share.
19. The Importance of Text Choice in Your Logo Development – A logo is the messenger of your company’s brand. More professional your logo design is higher are the chances that your company will be perceived as trustworthy by the customers.
20. The Importance of Branding and Identity – An older article on branding and identity, but still fully relevant and well worth a read.
21. Business Logo Design | The Importance of Great Logo Design – Many business owners undervalue the importance of business logo designs and fail to have one designed for their business
22. 5 After Effects of a Low-Quality Logo Design on Start-ups – A bad logo design doesn’t represent your business correctly and plays a big role in destroying the image of your business.
23. More on The Importance of a Well Designed Business Logo – Every business has one (or should), that little graphic displayed on everything they produce. Although a logo may look just like a stylistic name, it can mean brand recognition to a company.
24. The Importance of Maintaining A Consistent Logo – Your brand is the personal, emotional tie between you and your clients. Your brand is more than just a logo–it’s the sum of your advertising, customer service, product and service development, and every other aspect of your business that touches the client.
25. Why Your Company Logo is More Important Than You Think – From colors to cost, this informative infographic breaks down all the reasons why a good logo is important for your business. It even shows the evolution of some of the most iconic logos of all time!
So, what do you think? Which of these 24 posts has helped you the most? Voice your opinions in the comment section below. Contact Quality Logo Products® if you have any questions about promotional products for your awesomely-designed business logo, and pay us a visit on Twitter and Facebook, too!
(Header image is of a Personalized Koozie).