You shouldn’t underestimate the power of a good logo. Think of McDonald’s golden arches, Nike’s iconic swoosh, or Apple’s, well, apple. A lot of thought goes into the creation of these images, with the best using the right colors and having a fun story. Not to mention, logo design has a long history. It’s a visual world, meaning your business’s logo design can be all the difference between success and failure as a company.
Here are 25 informative blog posts that discuss the importance of a good logo to a growing company:
1.What Your Logo Says About You – From the brilliant minds at Quality Logo Products, this Promo University article provides advice about creating a logo to reflect your brand identity.
2. What Makes a Good Logo? – This Promo University article provides even more advice on how to create a great logo to enhance your company’s image.
3. What NOT to Do When Creating Your Logo Design – Logo My Way breaks down all the fine details on what you shouldn’t do when it comes to designing your logo.
4. How Important Is It for a Company to Have a Great Logo – The BBC takes a break from “Doctor Who” reruns to bring you a comprehensive article about the value in company logos.
5. Logo – Its Elements and Inevitable Importance for Your Business – Dzine Press dives into all the fine points on logo design and why it’s an unavoidable part of marketing.
6. 8 Essential Elements to a Comprehensive Brand Identity – Follow this advice step-by-step when creating your own company logo.
7. Professional Logo Design: What Makes a Great Logo? – Try and bring all of these elements into your logo design.
8. Find the Meaning of Life and Transform Your Business Identity – Logos are a step in the right direction when it comes to establishing your overall brand identity.
9. What’s Missing in Your Logo? – There might be some features that are completely missing from your logo.
10. Importance of Logos in Business – Most people don’t realize how important a good logo is and how valuable it can be to their online business.
11. Why a Logo is Important for Your Brand – Tailor Brands provides a few key reasons why a strong logo matters for a business.
12. How Important is a Logo to Your Brand’s Success – The Huffington Post throws their hat into the ring on why logos are important in marketing.
13. 5 Reasons Why You Must Have a Logo – Keeping it short and sweet, 99 Designs brings you the top 5 reasons to have a company logo.
14. The Art of Logo Design – Don’t feel like reading? Watch this video on logo design from PBS Digital Studios!
15. Why Your Company Logo is More Important Than You Think – Inc. explores the color of logos and how these designs influence buying decisions.
16. Industrial Branding: The Importance of Logo Design – The key takeaway here is that a logo “should embody the essence of your company.”
17. Why Business Logo Design is So Important – Design Hill always provides valuable advice. They don’t disappoint with this article about the value in logos.
18. The Anatomy of a Logo – The science behind a good logo design is explored in the article.
19. Why is Font So Important? – Your font choice can easily make or break your logo design.
20. The Importance of a Logo for Your Business – It can’t be said enough how important it is to have a quality logo design.
21. Business Logo Design | The Importance of Great Logo Design – Brand identity, recognition, and professionalism are all important factors in a logo design.
22. Why Is a Logo So Important to Your Business – Even if you don’t realize it, your logo has the ability to affect others and send a message. Business 2 Community discusses this idea.
23. Why is a Logo Important for the Success of Your Business? – A logo can take your company from zero to hero. Learn more from Logo Joy!
24. 14 Reasons You Need a Logo and Marketing Materials – All Business is all business when it comes to giving you advice about the value in logo design.
25. Why Your Company Logo is More Important Than You Think – From colors to cost, this informative infographic breaks down all the reasons why a good logo is important for your business.
What do you think? Were any of these posts more helpful than others? Do you think a logo is necessary? Let us know what you think!