Every few years it seems as though there’s some kind of sickness or virus that rears its ugly head. For 2020, it’s been the coronavirus (COVID-19), a respiratory illness that causes fever, cough, and an overall shortness of breath.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) notes that this virus spreads due to close contact (anyone within 6 feet), from spittle due to coughing or sneezing, or touching a surface previously touched by the infected person.
So what does all this mean for you? This is everything you need to know about how the COVID-19 will affect your order of promotional products.
How Will Coronavirus Affect My Order of Promotional Products?
As you can probably guess, many of the products in our inventory are made outside of the United States, and many of those areas are affected by the virus. This means COVID-19 may delay your order, or cause certain products to go out of stock without notice.
If you have an urgent product request, or need something in particular for an event
in the next 3 to 4 months, you should place your order as soon as possible.
What Precautions Are Quality Logo Products® Taking Against the Coronavirus?
While COVID-19 is a cause for concern, Quality Logo Products® is doing everything in our power to stay on top of things. This includes:
- Watching the news and adjusting our business model accordingly
- Closely following CDC protocol
- Monitoring visitor exposure in our building
- Limiting shipments and delivery to our building
- Keeping hand sanitizer throughout our office
- Frequently and thoroughly washing our hands
- Sending updates to the entire office about new regulations
- Requiring any employee that feels ill to take a sick day
- Cancelling all external meetings and events until further notice
- Providing open communication to our customers
- Developing a continuity plan in case employees need to work remotely
The list of precautions taken by Quality Logo Products® may continue to grow as new updates about COVID-19 come to light.
We appreciate your patience with this matter, and as always, thank you for being a loyal customer. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team directly by phone (1-866-312-5646) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).