Best Halloween Giveaway Ideas
- Goody bags filled with candy
- Scented candles
- Campfire mugs
- Homemade jam in mason jars
- Spooky stress balls
- Mini lanterns or flashlights
- Touchscreen gloves
- Apple or pumpkin lip balm
- Paper bags or tins of popcorn
- Safety lights or neon bracelets
Halloween is a great time to have a party. Bobbing for apples, delicious pumpkin flavored treats, carving jack o’ lanterns using free pumpkin stencils, an awesome playlist that includes the “Monster Mash”… these are all musts at any Halloween event, whether it’s an October wedding or a carnival at your school.
If you really want everyone to have a scary good time, make sure you hand out favors to all your guests. Kids and adults alike enjoy receiving free gifts, even if it’s something cheap and small.
Here are 10 affordable Halloween giveaway ideas that everyone is sure to love!
1. Goody Bags Filled With Candy
What’s Halloween without a ton of candy?! Fill up goody bags with all the favorites – Reese’s Cups, M&Ms, candy corn, marshmallows, and Hershey’s Kisses. You can even go the extra mile by theming the bags to look like Frankenstein, pumpkins, or mini ghosts.
2. Scented Candles
Fall is the perfect time for scented candles! Apple, pumpkin, maple, and caramel are irresistible aromas that will have your guests thinking of jumping in leaves, or enjoying a brisk walk through the woods.
3. Campfire Mugs
On a chilly autumn evening, there’s nothing better than bundling up near a bonfire. The ashy scent sticks to your clothes and hair as you enjoy basking in the glow. Treat your guests to campfire mugs they can use for their hot chocolate or apple cider.
4. Homemade Jam in Mason Jars
Whip up pumpkin jam from scratch and pour it into cute mason jars. Tie them with a ribbon in a festive, fall color like orange, plum, brown, or maroon. Your guests will love using this jam on their toast in the mornings!
Easy Pumpkin Jam Recipe
Servings: 64 servings
- 1 can pumpkin puree (make sure it’s not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ tsp. clove
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- ¼ tsp. allspice
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Step One: Add the pumpkin puree, clove, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract to a medium non-stick saucepan. Keep in on a medium-high heat and stir frequently.
- Step Two: Once the mixture is boiling, reduce the heat to low. Allow the mixture to simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Note: If the jam is sticking to the bottom of the pan, reduce the heat even more.
- Step Three: Pour the jam into your mason jars and seal them shut once they’re cooled.
- Step Four: Store the jam in the refrigerator until your Halloween themed party or event.
*Recipe courtesy of The Spruce Eats.
5. Spooky Stress Balls
Your guests will go batty over Halloween stress balls! These squishy toys also make fun decorations. Keep a few witches by the punch bowls, ghosts hanging from the ceiling, or pumpkins on the tables as centerpieces.
6. Mini Flashlights or Lanterns
A flashlight or lantern is a must during a dark night, whether you’re out trick-or-treating or staying in with a few scary movies. Decorate a table with string lights and cobwebs and have these favors sitting on top.
7. Touchscreen Gloves
The weather is starting to get chilly, and your guests might not have thought to bundle up. A pair of touchscreen gloves is sure to be appreciated, especially if your event is outdoors. Plus, everyone can keep taking pictures and sharing them on social media without worrying about their fingers freezing off!
8. Apple or Pumpkin Flavored Lip Balm
Autumn is full of windy days, which could leave your lips feeling like dried out prunes. Lip balm with an apple or pumpkin flavor will make your guests feel like they’re eating a tasty dessert.
9. Paper Bags or Tins of Popcorn
Set up little hay bales and rest brown paper bags or tins full of popcorn on top. Bonus points if you also offer apple cider donuts. Everyone will feel like they’re at the pumpkin patch!
10. Safety Lights or Neon Bracelets
Safety should always be first when it comes to trick-or-treating. The kids at your event will be easier to see at night with reflective safety bracelets or flashing reflector lights.
These Halloween giveaways and favors are low cost, and you can add a custom design on the front. Just like carved pumpkins and fake cobwebs, they’re must-haves for the season and will really get your guests in the spooky spirit.
Now dress up in a good costume and rock your next Halloween event!
are experts on all things printed and promotional. Let our team of awesome, incredibly good looking, and fun promo nerds help you select awesome promotional swag today!