Risk Free Guarantee
Item #: Q52804
- Holds 4 GB of memory
- Price includes design laser engraved
Quantity: (12 min)
Flash drives are a great way to keep your data more secure, no matter what you happen to mean by the word "secure". If you want to keep data more secure from system hackers, saving it to flash drive (which is not connected to the Internet in any way when it's unplugged) is one of the easiest solutions. When you want to transfer vital data to a client or co-worker, a flash drive makes a great alternative when you don't trust the security of your network connection. And if you're simply worried about your system crashing, saving a back-up copy to a flash drive just makes sense.
The Key Flash Drive from Quality Logo Products® features
- plug and play technology that's compatible with both Windows XP (or above) and Mac OSX (or higher)
- a 4 GB memory capacity*
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliance
- an iconic key shape that lets you carry it on a standard key ring without most people even realizing you're carrying a flash drive
- your business logo or advertising slogan prominently displayed
The Key Flash Drive makes a great promotional gift for anyone in your business circle who needs to save or transfer important data. Order yours today.
* If you're interested in purchasing this flash drive with a different memory capacity, 1 GB model is also available.
Customers love to get our Custom Key Flash Drives and enjoy the guaranteed lowest price on Custom Flash Drives & Bulk USB Drives from Quality Logo Products®
More options are available!
Call 866-312-5646 to learn more about how we can make your logo stand out on this item.
Sorry, No Reviews for This Product Yet. :(
How many colors are available?
The Key Flash Drive is available in 1 color.
Which colors are available?
The Key Flash Drive is available in Silver.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
The Key Flash Drive requires a minimum quantity of 12 pieces.
How big is the product?
The Key Flash Drive is 2.63" H x 0.24" W x 0.25" Deep.
What materials are used?
The Key Flash Drive consists of Stainless Steel.