If QLP's regular Zoom Energy Bar is a standard-sized value meal, then the Zoom Energy Bar Pro is the upgraded super-sized version with a jumbo drink that's more than you usually need at one time but that you get because it's a long day and you don't know, maybe you'll be thirsty later, plus it tastes really good.
Please don't try drinking the Zoom Energy Bar Pro. That was a metaphor.
Like the standard version, the Zoom Energy Bar Pro has a number of features that make charging electronic devices quick and easy:
* Two USB ports to allow two devices to be charged at the same time
* Compatibility with iPhones, iPads, Blackberry devices, and Android phones (Nokia, HTV, SonyErcisson, Samsung, and LG models), as well as the Sony PlayStation Portable
* An output current of 2.1 A for rapid charging
* A standby time of six months, meaning that this charger will hold onto its charge for six months when it's not being used
* Accessories to make charging on the go even easier: one USB cable, three mobile adapter tips, and one carrying pouch
The big difference is that the MFi-certified Zoom Energy Bar Pro has a larger charging capacity. As the manufacturer explains, a higher mAh rating means that a charger will last longer when it's being used. The Zoom Energy Bar Pro comes with an 8,400 mAh lithium ion battery included and inserted, compared to the standard version's 6,600 mAh battery.
Sometimes, you just need a little snack to tide you through the day. Sometimes, you need a huge meal. The Zoom Energy Bar Pro is designed to satisfy the most power-hungry consumer (which in this case means the consumer with a lot of electronic devices), making it great for commuters and business travelers who take long trips. To get this portable charger for the guaranteed lowest price, call QLP today!
Note: media devices not included.