Aside from its sleek look, the Brookstone Convertible Computer Portfolio has little in common with the car that most people think of when they hear the word "convertible." It's not likely to be something you buy in the middle of a mid-life crisis, nor is it something we recommend you use with the top down (meaning with the main compartment unzippered).
But it can be customized to look and function however you and your customers like. In addition to its removable, adjustable shoulder strap (which has its own removable wrapped shoulder pad), the Brookstone Convertible Computer Portfolio also has padded backpack straps. No matter how you prefer to carry this bag, over your shoulder or on your back, you'll be cruising along the airport's moving walkways in style, the breeze from each terminal's air conditioning system gently tousling your hair.
The Brookstone Convertible Computer Portfolio has other impressive features, too. Most of them are pockets and compartments:
* A zippered tablet pocket in front, lined with scratch-resistant corduroy and designed to fit up to a 10" tablet (tablet not included)
* Another front zippered compartment, this one with a multi-function organizer and file divider
* An interior pocket with RFID blocking
* An interior mesh zippered pocket for cords, cables, or anything scandalous you want airport security to be able to see just for a laugh
* A laptop compartment that's padded and again lined with corduroy (laptop not included)
* A computer compartment that opens flat to make moving through the security checkpoint easier
The Brookstone Convertible Computer Portfolio makes a wonderful gift for cherished clients, top-tier employees (especially the ones who often go on business trips), and anyone who thinks that the widespread presence of corduroy was the best part of the 1970s. Don't yearn for better days; make today better by giving out the Brookstone Convertible Computer Portfolio. Call today!