The use of an abbreviation in a product's name makes the item sound like something from the future, doesn't it? If I told you that we sold a writing instrument called, I don't know, the TEK2 Pen*, it would be easy to imagine to imagine that that pen shoots lasers, communicates with all of your other electronic devices, monitors your innermost thoughts, and has a shiny silver finish.
We don't sell anything like the TEK2 Pen, but we do sell the RPET Portfolio. As you can tell by looking at it, there's nothing especially futuristic about this carrying case. No, the RPET Portfolio depends on an industrial practice that's pretty important in manufacturing today: recycling.
The RPET Portfolio is made from ultra-strong recycled PET plastic, derived from post-consumer products. When you give your clients and employees this bag, you're actually investing in the future by being kind to the present-day environment!
Of course, your clients probably are more interested what the RPET Portfolio can do for them today. Well, it can do a lot, thanks to the following features:
* A zippered main compartment that's 16 inches wide, perfect for holding laptops and large tablets
* A zippered front pocket, ideal for documents and other office accessories
* A side mesh pocket for water bottles
* A side cell phone pocket for pagers--nah, just kidding, for cell phones
* A backside business card holder--I'd make a joke about this bag being a party in the front and business in the back, like a reverse mullet, but the RPET Portfolio looks professional all around
The shoulder strap is both removable and adjustable, allowing people to carry the RPET Portfolio comfortably on the way to work, school, or anywhere else. Why wait for the promo product of the future to come along when you can have a smooth-looking, eco-friendly portfolio like this today? Okay, maybe not literally today, but you'd be amazed at what our sales reps can arrange. Give them a call!
*The TEK2 pen is not included and as far as I know doesn't even exist. If it did, though, we'd sell it. Sorry if I got your hopes up.