Honestly, when most people think of The Saturday Evening Post, the first thing they remember are those iconic covers by Norman Rockwell. While he may not have always captured the reality of that era, he did perfectly present the ideals of it. His illustrations portrayed a world that was truly too good to be true and many people still enjoy being reminded of a bygone era that may have truly only existed in their dreams.
The Saturday Evening Post Window Calendar from Quality Logo Products® features:
- a separate page for each of 13 months
- enough space in each date box to record important appointment/deadline information
- a full-color Norman Rockwell illustrations (that originally appeared in The Saturday Evening Post) to accompany each month
- glossy pages
- a UV-coated cover
- your custom imprint prominently displayed in the mid-section window*
The Saturday Evening Post Window Calendar makes a wonderful promotional giveaway item for used book/magazine shops (or any other business concerned with nostalgia). Order yours today.
* As with all items from Quality Logo Products®, you'll have the option of requesting a proof (delivered via fax or e-mail) to make certain the imprint appears exactly the way you want it to look.See All
YOUR LOGO HERE
Did You Know - we send a complimentary proof with EVERY order?
WHERE WILL MY LOGO APPEAR?
Mid Section (Multi-Color)
WHAT SIZE WILL MY LOGO BE?
7.125" W x 1.625" H
HOW IS MY LOGO APPLIED?
What color(s) can I make my logo?
This is the cost to add more color(s) to your logo.
As Low As $2.50 ea.
As Low As $2.89 ea.
As Low As $2.37 ea.
As Low As $2.75 ea.