Is it possible to pick a worse way to carry your lunch than a paper bag? Get it even a little wet and the thing falls apart. You've got to wad up the top of it to create a make-shift handle. There's no way to keep different items separate inside the bag. And it does nothing to insulate your food.
And if that wasn't reason enough to make the switch, just consider what carrying your lunch in paper bags does to the environment. Assuming a Monday-Friday schedule, multiplied by fifty-two weeks a year (minus four weeks for holidays, vacation, and sick leave), then multiplied again by thirty years before retirement, gives you seven-thousand two-hundred paper bags. How many trees were cut down to make that many bags? How much space will they take up in a landfill?
It's time to trade in those paper bags for a more durable and environmentally friendly way to carry your lunch to work.
The Arctic Zone Core Wave Dual Lunch Cooler from Quality Logo Products features
* 420D polyester
* Ultra Safe leak-proof PEVA (PolyEthylene Vinyl Acetate) lining
* a zippered main compartment
* an interior mesh top compartment
* an open front pocket
* a padded carry handle (with a Swing Clip that allows it to be attached to a backpack, purse, or briefcase)
* your business logo or advertising slogan prominently displayed
The Arctic Zone Core Wave Dual Lunch Cooler makes a great gift for clients, vendors, co-workers, and anyone else in your business circle. Order yours today.