Are you still carrying your lunch in a paper bag? Do you have any idea how wasteful that is? One paper bag a day, five days a week, fifty-two weeks a year, is two-hundred and sixty bags a year. And if you plan to work for thirty years, that's seven-thousand eight-hundred paper bags occupying a landfill somewhere.
A cooler bag is an environmentally friendly way of carrying your lunch. And the Empire Cinch Lunch Cooler is an environmentally friendly AND stylish way to do it. Each of those coolers features
* 600D polyester canvas, available in your choice of several color combinations
* insulated PEVA (PolyEthylene Vinyl Acetate) lining
* a design inspired by the art deco architecture of New York City
* a large (12"x10"x6") main compartment with a drawstring cinch
* an open front pocket with a Velcro closure
* an 8" drop handle
* your business logo or advertising slogan prominently displayed
The Empire Cinch Lunch Cooler makes a great gift for anyone in your business circle who's both environmentally conscious and stylish. Order yours today.