Most of us go through the annoying time-switch at least twice a year,* where we have to check all of the clocks we use to make certain that they reflect the correct time. Sure, the computer and mobile phone automatically adjust, but DVD players, media players, clock radios, and non-Internet-connected devices need to be adjusted manually. Of course, once you start the hour adjustments, you can't help but notice that the minutes between all of your devices don't match up, so you do that thing where you wait until the minute changes over on your mobile phone, then try to precisely match it on your DVD player and clock radio. And the whole mess usually occurs on a Sunday, when you're just trying to relax.
Now imagine having to do that every time you travel. Of course, many of us don't have to imagine at all. The Radio Controlled Digital Alarm Clock from Quality Logo Products helps take the guesswork out of time adjustment. It features:
* a built-in receiver tuned to the U.S. Atomic Clock in Boulder, Colorado
* an automatic re-set that matches the Atomic Clock down to the exact microsecond, accounting for Daylight Savings Time
* a calendar display that includes the date and the day of the week**
* your business logo or advertising slogan prominently displayed
The Radio Controlled Digital Alarm Clock makes a great gift for anyone in your business circle who travels extensively and/or has trouble keeping track of the time. Order yours today.
* Except for those of you living in parts of the country that don't observe Daylight Savings Time, who've probably always wondered what's wrong with the rest of us for still doing it.