Sometimes, we make a lot more mistakes than expected. How many times has your pencil run out of eraser before it's run out of graphite? It's always surprising when that happens and then you're left with a choice. You can either
- throw out that pencil, even though there's plenty of graphite left in it
- keep using the pencil and let your mistakes go uncorrected
- keep using the pencil and just use the eraser from another pencil, setting you up for a diminishing return on each successive pencil
Of course, there's a good chance (with this being the twenty-first century), that you're not even using one of those old-fashioned pencils at all. Maybe you've upgraded to mechanical pencils. But guess what? Many mechanical pencils don't come with an eraser at all. That steel cap that you think houses an eraser just works as a click-action button. Now you really need to invest in some erasers.
Consider investing in Die Cut Erasers (Circle) from Quality Logo Products®. They feature
- a thick 2" diameter rubber circle, available in your choice of several colors
- your business logo or message prominently displayed
Die Cut Erasers are great low-cost promotional items, so order your today.See All
YOUR LOGO HERE
Did You Know - we send a complimentary proof with EVERY order?