- Available in 2 awesome item colors
- Your design ink imprinted
- Proudly made in the USA
- Comes with cap
- Price includes design in 1 color at 1 location
Quantity: (500 min)
Let's face it; not every message is meant to be preserved for the ages. Sometimes you need to make a quick note that can be erased as soon as it's read (or you have something more important to write). That's when you need a dry erase marker. Of course, standard dry erase markers are made for presentations, producing bold lines. What do you do if you need to write a much smaller note (or a note on a small object)?
The Dry Erase Marker (Fine Tip) from Quality Logo Products® features
- a plastic barrel, available in your choice of color
- a fine tip with special black ink that wipes off easily from message boards, film laminate, overhead projector films, coated calendars, glass, porcelain meeting boards, and a variety of other surfaces*
- your business logo or advertising slogan prominently displayed on the barrel
The Dry Erase Marker (Fine Tip) makes a great gift for clients, vendors, co-workers, or anyone else in your business circle. Order yours today.
* It's recommended that you test whatever surface you intend to write on before ordering this marker.
This is the cost of preparing the equipment to print your logo. View more
Free Logo Colors:
You can print your logo up to this many colors for no additional charge!
Maximum # of Logo Colors:
This is the limit of colors we can print on this product.
Logo Color Match:(per color)
Did You Know - We'll send you a complimentary proof with every order!
Sorry, No Reviews for This Product Yet. :(
How many colors are available?
The Dry Erase Marker is available in 2 colors.
Which colors are available?
The Dry Erase Marker is available in Black and White.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
The Dry Erase Marker requires a minimum quantity of 500 pieces.
Can I order more than 1 item color?
Colors must be ordered with a minimum of 250 per color.
How big is the product?
The Dry Erase Marker is 6" H.
What materials are used?
The Dry Erase Marker consists of Plastic.