What Can I Use to Clean My Laptop?
You can use basic household cleaning supplies to clean your laptop. Grab a microfiber cloth, a can of compressed air, cotton swabs, a clean towel, and at least 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol. Don't waste your money on any fancy electronic cleaners!
Follow these steps to get your laptop nice and clean:
- Step One: Detach your battery, wipe it down with a microfiber cloth, and blow out the dust using a can of compressed air.
- Step Two: Wipe down the screen with the same cloth to remove any smudges.
- Step Three: Use the compressed air to spray in between the keys on the keyboard and into the USB ports.
- Step Four: Dip a cotton swab into the isopropyl alcohol and use it to gently wipe down the outside of the laptop.
- Step Five: Wipe the laptop down using a clean, dry towel.
You should avoid using wet wipes, detergent, or any harsh chemicals when cleaning your laptop or tablet. A simple can of compressed air and a dry towel can really work wonders!