Sure, medical experts recommend walking about 10,000 steps a day. But why stop there? Well, okay, your tired feet might demand that you stop there. But what if you want to keep track of the number of steps you've walked in a week, or a month? What if you're training for or running a marathon and want to see how you're doing?
Then you need the Million Step 3D Sensor Pedometer from Quality Logo Products®. This name measures up to one million steps (technically, it appears to stop at 999, 999, but when you're that close, who's counting?). It also
- Can be worn in any position, including in a pocket
- Comes with a button cell battery inserted
- Has an energy-saving auto shut off and idle function
- Offers a unique "flick action" reset mechanism
- Features a built-in clip for hanging
The Million Step 3D Sensor Pedometer is great for promoting fitness centers, sports teams, community health organizations, and charity fun runs. Take the next step in promoting your organization. Order your custom pedometers today!See All
YOUR LOGO HERE
Did You Know - we send a complimentary proof with EVERY order?
Never pay the logo setup fee for reordering the same logo/item.