- Available in 5 awesome item colors
- Your design pad printed
- Dishwasher safe
- Price includes design in 1 color at 1 location
Quantity: (100 min)
With its heat-resistant nylon construction, designed to withstand short periods of temperatures up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, the Pasta Server from Quality Logo Products® is an excellent item to have in the kitchen.
And if your customers don't cook? No worries! Everyone can enjoy this versatile utensil:
- The tines on its three-inch-wide scoop make it look like a medieval weapon, making it excellent for playtime
- The built-in ridges, intended to allow the Pasta Server to balance on the edge of a pot, allow people to amaze little kids by balancing their Pasta Servers along their fingers
- The dishwasher-safe nylon makes it easy to clean--very helpful if someone has been using it as a backscratcher
Although this Pasta Server is a great promotion anytime, it probably works best at grocery stores, tradeshows, and anywhere else your company is likely to market to people who cook. Use your noodle--call Quality Logo Products® today!
Customers love our Pasta Servers and enjoy the guaranteed lowest price on Personalized Kitchenware from Quality Logo Products®.
This is the cost of preparing the equipment to print your logo. View more
Free Logo Colors:
You can print your logo up to this many colors for no additional charge!
Need more colors?
This is the cost to add more color(s) to your logo.
Maximum # of Logo Colors:
This is the limit of colors we can print on this product.
Logo Color Match:(per color)
Did You Know - We'll send you a complimentary proof with every order!
Sorry, No Reviews for This Product Yet. :(
How many colors are available?
The Pasta Server is available in 5 colors.
Which colors are available?
The Pasta Server is available in Black Olive, Buttermilk White, Cornflower Blue, Green Apple and Red Wine.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
The Pasta Server requires a minimum quantity of 100 pieces.
Can I order more than 1 item color?
Colors must be ordered with a minimum of 50 per color.
How big is the product?
The Pasta Server is 12.5" H x 3" W.
What materials are used?
The Pasta Server consists of: