It's usually dark when you're using an umbrella. Even if it's the middle of the day, if it's raining outside, then the sky is generally overcast and visibility is low. This seems obvious, yet very few umbrellas are actually designed for low visibility conditions. You don't always dress in bright primary colors, so it's sometimes difficult for motorists to see you, say, crossing a street, until they're right on top of you (at which point it's too late). And since rain usually doesn't fall straight down, but an angle, there's a good chance that you'll be holding that umbrella tilted in front of you rather than straight above your head, essentially blocking your own view as well.
The 44" Arc Two-Tone Safety Umbrella from Quality Logo Products features:
* a two-tone canopy design, available in your choice of several colors
* a clear panel in the canopy
* a nylon case that matches the canopy color
* reflective stripes along the canopy and case
* an automatic open mechanism
* an easy grip handle with carry strap
* your business logo, advertising slogan, or custom artwork prominently displayed
The 44" Arc Two-Tone Safety Umbrella makes a wonderful gift for anyone in your business circle (co-workers, clients, vendors) because we all get caught in the rain now and again. Order yours today.