Flash drives provide a simple way to secure your data. But what does it mean to make data "secure?" For one thing, creating a backup copy of data on a flash drive secures it from loss due to a computer system crash. Opting to save data to a flash drive (rather than on your computer system) secures it from unauthorized access by hackers. And handing a flash drive with important data to a client or vendor (as opposed to e-mailing it to them) secures it from corruption or third parties who might have access to one or both e-mail accounts.
The Classic Flash Drive (8 GB) from Quality Logo Products® features:
- ABS plastic with a brushed finish
- contrasting black accents
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliance
- an optional read and write protection feature
- compatibility with Windows XP (and above) or Mac OSX (and higher)
- a cap that protects the USB plug (when not in use)
- an 8 GB data capacity*
- your business logo, advertising slogan, or custom artwork prominently displayed
- a gift box
The Classic Flash Drive makes a great gift for anyone in your business circle (co-workers, clients, vendors). Order yours today.See All
YOUR LOGO HERE
Did You Know - we send a complimentary proof with EVERY order?
WHERE WILL MY LOGO APPEAR?
WHAT SIZE WILL MY LOGO BE?
1.13" W x 0.5" H Template
HOW IS MY LOGO APPLIED?
What color(s) can I make my logo?
This is the cost to add more color(s) to your logo.
As Low As $13.45 ea.