Who says that a small business has to have a small marketing budget? Okay, maybe your bank account does. It takes not only a lot of effort to get your company's name out there, but also a lot of cash. Here at QLP, we know. We've been there ourselves. We'll probably never be able to eat instant noodles again without having flashbacks.
That's why we want to help with the
QLP Give Your Brand a Hand Giveaway!
Once a month, we'll give away $500 in promotional products to small businesses that can use a bit of a marketing boost. Whether they want to hand out their promotional products at trade shows or hold a special in-store giveaway, they'll be able to use the products we sell any way they want.
Of course, we do ask that applicants own or work for a business that employs fewer than 50 people and earns less than $1 million in annual revenue. And you have to be okay with us interviewing you, because we're going to want to show off your fabulous promotional products (and tell your business's story, too!).
We have a few other legal guidelines and rules for the giveaway, which you can view here.
If that sounds good to you, and you'd like to give your brand a hand, then fill out the form below and enter the QLP Give Your Brand a Hand Giveaway!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The Quality Logo Products GIVE YOUR BRAND A HAND GIVEAWAY (henceforth referred to as the "Contest") is only open to residents of the contiguous United States 18 years old or older at the time of entry of this Contest as identified below. Employees of Quality Logo Products, Inc. and the immediate family members of, and any persons who share residence with such employees, are not eligible.
Company qualifies as a small business by employing fewer than fifty (50) employees and having less than $1 Million Dollars (One Million Dollars) in yearly revenue. The Contest can be entered by company employees as well as owners provided that employees will be using their chosen promotional products on behalf of their employers.
3. Entry. The Contest will begin at 12:01a.m. (Central Time) on February 16, 2015; entries will be accepted until such time as Quality Logo Products announces, either on the official contest page listed below or through a post on the official Quality Logo Products Blog (www.qualitylogoproducts.com/blog) that the Contest is closed to submissions (the "Contest Period"). The following rules apply to each submission:
Step 1: Read the official rules in their entirety for the GIVE YOUR BRAND A HAND GIVEAWAY.
Step 2: Fill out the form at the bottom of the official Contest page in its entirety and submit it via the button at the end of the questionnaire. The form must be complete for applicants to be considered. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Businesses under a year old without yearly revenue data should submit their most recent revenue data. All entrants must include a valid email address with their entries in order to qualify. Only one idea per entrant allowed. Entrants submitting multiple entries will have all entries disqualified.
Step 3: Entrants who meet the Contest eligibility guidelines qualify for a chance to win one (1) prize of $500 (Five Hundred Dollars) worth of promotional items before taxes, charges for shipping and setup, and any additional charges. No prize money is redeemable for cash.
All entrants hereby agree that upon submission of their forms, Quality Logo Products shall have an unlimited license to reproduce their proposed ideas for their promotional products awards, and create any derivative works of the idea in perpetuity, and that Quality Logo Products, Inc. shall have the right to publish and use in perpetuity in any media whatsoever the idea, the entrant's name and likeness for any lawful purpose, including promotional purposes, without further compensation. While Quality Logo Products will not make use of entrants' actual products, Quality Logo Products does reserve the right to feature Contest winners' likenesses along with likenesses of their booths, items, and products they sell in promotions on the Quality Logo Products blog and social media accounts.
Upon entry, each entrant (on behalf of him/herself and his/her child/children) releases Quality Logo Products from all liability arising from his/her entry in the Contest and use of the prizes, and agrees to sign any additional documentation which Quality Logo Products may reasonably request addressing this or any other Contest rules. Quality Logo Products reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or award any prize.
Quality Logo Products, Inc. (henceforth referred to as the "Sponsor") will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, post-due, misdirected, copied, transferred, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of any dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account listed on the application form. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. You acknowledge that in posting your idea it will be freely accessible to the public and you grant Quality Logo Products the right to so display. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Prizes and Odds. Each calendar month, one (1) winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The Winner shall receive One (1) Five Hundred Dollar ($500) credit for a custom order of any available product, or any combination of available products, from the Quality Logo Products website, redeemable for merchandise only. If winners choose to apply credits to multiple types of products, each winner's orders must be placed within the same week and must contain the same artwork, text, or logo design.
The $500 credit will be applied before taxes, charges for shipping and setup, and any additional charges are applied; coupon code will be redeemable at the time of purchase. Coupon code terms and conditions apply. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest may be presented in multiple presentations and in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest through such multiple presentations.
If the Contest receives a significant number of entries, Quality Logo Products reserve the right to expand the contest and offer two (2) prizes, each worth $500, each month.
5. Judging. Winners will be selected once per month, from among all eligible entries received thus far. Judging will be done on the basis of uniqueness and creativity of the idea submitted as well as the applicant's financial need. The winner selection process will be conducted as follows: Step 1) An initial screening of all ideas will be conducted by the Quality Logo Products Public Relations team to determine the top three (3) ideas received. Step 2) A select committee of Quality Logo Products management will choose the prize winners from those ideas recommended by the Quality Logo Products Public Relations team.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning each Prize Package depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners shall be notified via email within one (1) week after the selection date. Entries not chosen for the winning prize in the month they were submitted will be held over for consideration in following months unless the entrant requests in writing by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org that their entry be withdrawn. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. No Entrant shall be a Prize Winner unless and until his or her entry and any other submissions required by these Official Rules (including, without limitation, affidavits of eligibility, publicity releases, liability waivers, and/or IRS Forms W-9s) are validated.
8. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that Quality Logo Products and the officers, employees and agents of each of them (collectively, the "Contest Entities") will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant's acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Contest Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Contest if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Contest. In the event the Contest is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award all prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
9. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Illinois. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release any and all Contest Entities and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by Quality Logo Products, Inc., whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Quality Logo Products - Public Relations Department at email@example.com.