From phone stands and smart wallets to camera covers and PopSockets, mobile accessories make any smartphone more convenient than ever. Now there's the Nuckees™ Smartphone Grip Stand from Quality Logo Products® -- the phone grip that is saving fingers everywhere! Nuckees™ is what your fingers have been waiting for.
- Flexible Snug-Hug grip design slides opens easily and snaps back into place when not in use
- Fits all hands comfortably and securely
- 4-way locking stand is ideal for propping up your phone either horizontally or vertically
- Durable, reusable adhesive on the back allows for sticking and re-sticking on multiple devices
- Strong magnet back safely secures your phone to any magnetic car mount*
- Your full-color logo is prominently displayed on the top surface
- Tons of stock designs to choose from -- talk to our customer service team for details
From texting and getting perfect selfies to mobile gaming, watching videos, and more, Nuckees™ takes the work out of holding your phone. Order yours today!
*Although there is a magnet built into the Nuckees™, it is not meant to act as a magnet on its own. Rather, it's meant to cause a very strong magnetic connection to a car vent accessory or any other magnetic surface.
Customers love to purchase our Advertising Nuckees Smartphone Grip Stands with Snug-Hug Tech and enjoy the guaranteed lowest price on Custom Cell Phone Stands & Custom Phone Holders from Quality Logo Products®
Print quality is pretty good and the stand works fine, but it's different from the grip stand that I had previously, which was one that kind of "popped" out. When you pull this one out, it's attached to an elastic string, so if I'm using it as a grip, my fingers get sore after awhile because the elastic is tight. This is unfortunate for me because I like to use my grip stand to read on my phone. I've had a great experience working with this company, though, and the other product that I received is of great quality and the printing is excellent. This grip stand is fine for my promotional purposes, but if I were this company, I would consider looking into a different product to print on.