- What is a setup charge?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I check my order status?
- Do I need to place multiple orders?
- Can I order blank products?
- Can I order fewer than the minimum?
- Can I order different quantities?
- Can I order any shirt size breakdown I want?
- Will I be charged sales tax?
- What is standard production?
- What is the proof approval policy?
- Do you offer rush service?
- What does the pricing shown online include?
- What is a setup charge?
- How do I reorder?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What is the sample policy?
- What if I don't see my product online?
- What are payment terms?
- What should I know about general order disclaimers?
- Can I order a single item in multiple colors?
- How do sales prices, coupons and discounts work?
- Why can’t I see an instant logo preview?
We actually have a blog post that talks all about logo setup charges. As that post explains:
"A logo setup is the cost associated with the creation of a dye, plate, screen, or other fixture that is used in our machines to print your logo on your desired item."
The logo setup charge is listed on each product's information page. For some items, we've actually waived the charge! If there's no logo setup charge, you'll also see that noted on the page.
For most items, a one color, one location print is included in the standard logo setup charge. Additional setup charges may apply for designs that use multiple colors, or if you're printing on multiple locations on one item. There is no logo setup charge for most exact reorders. However, the reorder must be for the exact same product with the exact same imprint.
When are multiple setup fees applied?
If your desired imprint has multiple colors and/or locations, this will require multiple logo setup fees. This is because when you have your items screen printed, a screen is created for each part of your imprint that's a different color.
Let's say you want to print a blue and red design on the back and front of your product. Your logo setup total on the Product Details Page would include the cost of both the colors and imprint areas. Some products include an additional imprint area or color at no additional cost. Our friendly customer service reps will always disclose any extra fees associated with your order!
Never Pay a Setup Fee Again
As part of our Setup for Life ® program, you will never be charged a setup fee for exact reorders! Upon ordering, all customers will automatically become a member, guaranteeing a cost-free setup on all reorders. You can place a second order for the same product and artwork with confidence and stay on budget for all future orders.
Making Screens for Printing Branded Products
We dive into the fascinating world of screen printing. Take a look at the process from begining to end in this informative video!