Risk Free Guarantee
Item #: Q61257
- Price includes design in full color at 1 location
Quantity: (100 min)
Maybe you've considered starting a small herb garden. What's stopping you? No backyard? Not a problem, since you can even set one up in a space as small as a studio apartment. Don't have the time? They're plants; besides watering them, they more or less take care of the growing part by themselves. Lack the necessary supplies? Well, here's everything you need in one convenient container.
Each of the Grow-Your-Own Herb Kits - Cocktail Herbs from Quality Logo Products® features
- a recycled 6-count egg carton
- starter soil
- 3 packages of seeds (mint, thyme, and lavender)*
- wooden plant stakes (that you can write on to identify which seeds were placed in each compartment)
- your business logo, advertising slogan, or custom artwork prominently displayed in full color
Grow-Your-Own Herb Kits - Cocktail Herbs make wonderful promotional giveaway items for grocery stores and cooking supply stores. Order yours today.
* Versions of this kit with Mexican herbs (Item# Q61254) or Italian herbs (Item# Q61255) are also available from Quality Logo Products®.
Customers love to purchase our Printed Grow-Your-Own Herb Kit - Cocktail Herbs and enjoy the guaranteed lowest price on Personalized Outdoor Gifts & Outdoor Toys from Quality Logo Products®
This is the cost of preparing the equipment to print your logo. View more
Maximum # of Logo Colors:
This is the limit of colors we can print on this product.
Did You Know - We'll send you a complimentary proof with every order!
Sorry, No Reviews for This Product Yet. :(
How many colors are available?
The Grow-Your-Own Herb Kit - Cocktail Herbs is available in 1 color.
Which colors are available?
The Grow-Your-Own Herb Kit - Cocktail Herbs is available in Natural.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
The Grow-Your-Own Herb Kit - Cocktail Herbs requires a minimum quantity of 100 pieces.
How big is the product?
The Grow-Your-Own Herb Kit - Cocktail Herbs is 4" H x 6.5" W x 3" Deep.
What materials are used?
The Grow-Your-Own Herb Kit - Cocktail Herbs consists of Plant Stake: Wood.