- Your design pad printed
- Not recommended for consumption
- Price includes design in 1 color at 1 location
Quantity: (75 min)
Our promotional Corn Stress Balls are the epitome of homegrown goodness. Promote yourself as the wholesome company you are by using the logo Corn Stress Ball in your advertising!
Face it, corn on the cob is a loved by all, and every little detail is included in this corn-shaped stress ball. Custom designed from the ground up, the custom Corn Stress Ball is a sweet deal. Keep your clients coming back for more, kernel by kernel, with this amazing vegetable stress reliever.
But it's not just its fresh look that makes this such a great stress reliever. It's also how good it is for relieving tension, which we tested here in our offices:
- This is a squeezable stress ball that offers a good degree of tension. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the hardest to squeeze, we'd give this a 7.
- This stress toy can be bent and shows no sign of creasing after several passes.
- Its extremely narrow base means that this stress toy has to lie on its side instead of standing on one end of the ear. It does roll slightly.
Corn is always in season at Quality Logo Products®! Make your promotions pop and order your imprinted Corn Stress Balls now!
This is the cost of preparing the equipment to print your logo. View more
Free Logo Colors:
You can print your logo up to this many colors for no additional charge!
Need more colors?
This is the cost to add more color(s) to your logo.
Maximum # of Logo Colors:
This is the limit of colors we can print on this product.
Logo Color Match:(per color) @ 150 QTY
Did You Know - We'll send you a complimentary proof with every order!
How many colors are available?
The Corn Stress Ball is available in 1 color.
Which colors are available?
The Corn Stress Ball is available in Yellow/Green.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
The Corn Stress Ball requires a minimum quantity of 75 pieces.
How big is the product?
The Corn Stress Ball is 5.75" H x 1.5" Dia. Circle.
What materials are used?
The Corn Stress Ball consists of Polyurethane.