- What is a PMS color?
- How do I submit my artwork?
- What file formats do you accept?
- How is bitmap different from vector?
- What is a paper/digital proof?
- What is a pre-production proof?
- What is a PMS color?
- What is a spot color?
- What is process printing?
- How accurate are the colors I see on my screen?
- How long is my artwork kept on file?
- How consistent are the imprint and color?
- Can I save money by just printing text?
- How does artwork and IPO work?
- What is a copyright statement?
- How will my logo look on an item?
- What is the difference between imprint dimensions and actual print size?
- Why can't I make my imprint area larger?
- How can I print my logo on a small item?
- How Do You Add My Logo to the Items?
The Pantone Matching System (PMS) is a system that assigns numerical codes to colors. You can say you want your logo printed in royal blue ink, but if you know the royal blue you want is PMS color 286 and not PMS color 293, then you'll get your logo printed with the exact same shade of blue every time. This helps guarantee an exact color match for your design on every promotional product you order!
PMS Color Matcher
Explore the features located in our Small Business Suite, including our exclusive PMS Color Matcher. Simply upload your artwork directly to the page and get a list of matching PMS colors. Or if you don’t have artwork you can select from a list of popular shades and you’ll be provided with a guaranteed match for any item, material, or decoration method.
Color Consistency Guaranteed!
Not every promotional item is produced at the same factory. If you're ordering different kinds of promotional products, using a PMS color will ensure your logo is printed with the same color no matter where your item is produced.
Monitors May Vary
Some computer monitors will display colors differently than others. Settings like brightness and warmth vary from monitor to monitor, and everyone uses a different model and type of computer. Using a PMS color ensures your color looks correct on your items, even if it's not correct on a monitor.
Finding the Right PMS Match
You are not obligated to choose a PMS color when you place an order! If you don’t select a match, your customer service representative will choose the closest match to the color you want for your logo. However, finding the exact PMS match is the most guaranteed method to making sure your logo looks exactly the way you expect!
important notice for our customers
Quality Logo Products cannot be held responsible if there is any misrepresentation of colors due to the difference in monitors or if the customer is unhappy with the color printed, but did not indicate a valid PMS color prior to authorizing the final order.