- Your design pad printed
- Price includes design in 1 color at 1 location
Quantity: (100 min)
What better way to reduce stress at the office than to litter it with (replica) human bones? The Human Bone Stress Toy from Quality Logo Products® is a 2"x5"x1" scale replica of a partial human femur, rendered in polyurethane and bearing your business logo prominently on its side.
The Human Bone Stress Toy is a great gift for
- businesses concerned with medicine, physical therapy, Halloween, milk, or dogs*
- wellness program events that focus on physical therapy
- elder care facilities where maintaining bone density and joint flexibility are daily concerns
- archaeologists stressing out over not finding the rest of that dinosaur skeleton
- backwoods cannibal clans who are worried about their future now that the highway has cut down on tourists traveling through their booby trap-laden side roads
The Human Bone Stress Toy is a great low-cost way to help reduce stress. Order yours today.
* Despite the size and shape, the Human Bone Stress Toy is not intended for use as a chew toy. Keep away from pets
This is the cost of preparing the equipment to print your logo. View more
Free Logo Colors:
You can print your logo up to this many colors for no additional charge!
Need more colors?
This is the cost to add more color(s) to your logo.
Maximum # of Logo Colors:
This is the limit of colors we can print on this product.
Logo Color Match:(per color)
Did You Know - We'll send you a complimentary proof with every order!
More options are available!
Call 866-312-5646 to learn more about how we can make your logo stand out on this item.
Sorry, No Reviews for This Product Yet. :(
How many colors are available?
The Human Bone Stress Toy is available in 1 color.
Which colors are available?
The Human Bone Stress Toy is available in White.
Do I have to order a minimum quantity?
The Human Bone Stress Toy requires a minimum quantity of 100 pieces.
How big is the product?
The Human Bone Stress Toy is 2" H x 5" W x 1" Deep.
What materials are used?
The Human Bone Stress Toy consists of Polyurethane.