Depending on what state you live in, you may be legally required to keep proof of insurance in your automobile at all times. Of course, even if the laws in your state don't require it, keeping current insurance information handy is still a good idea. But since most insurance cards and registration forms are still printed on unlaminated paper, you also want to take steps to keep those documents safe from damage ... as well as unauthorized duplication.
The Copy Guard Vinyl Insurance Card Holder with Extra Pocket from Quality Logo Products® features
- a clear vinyl side,* that allows you to easily view the document inside
- an opaque vinyl side, available in your choice of several colors
- a business card pocket on the opaque side
- your business logo, advertising slogan, or custom artwork hot stamp printed on the opaque side
The Copy Guard Vinyl Insurance Card Holder with Extra Pocket makes a wonderful promotional accessory for auto rental agencies, insurance companies, and auto dealerships. Order yours today.
* This card holder is manufactured with Copy Guard vinyl, which is specially designed to prevent photocopying or laser print offsetting.See All
YOUR LOGO HERE
Did You Know - we send a complimentary proof with EVERY order?
WHERE WILL MY LOGO APPEAR?
WHAT SIZE WILL MY LOGO BE?
3.5" W x 2.5" H Template
HOW IS MY LOGO APPLIED?